Buying a new Kitchen is easy with Delph Kitchens Direct
1choose kitchen style
2measure & plan
worktops and accessories
Welcome to Delph Kitchens Direct
Delph Kitchens Direct is an online kitchen business designed to enable you to plan and order your kitchen online and have it delivered direct to your door. Quality kitchens to fit any space at a great price.
Delph Kitchens Direct is our online kitchen business based on the successful Black Country Kitchens company which has been designing and installing kitchens in the West Midlands and Birmingham areas for the past 15 years. Delph Kitchens Direct believes that kitchens need not be expensive, however quality comes first and that is what Delph Kitchens Direct promises - great value kitchens that are quality made.
- Choose from our range of kitchen styles, from modern handleless gloss kitchens through to more traditional kitchens such as Shaker styled kitchens and also hand-painted kitchens
- Measure your kitchen and then use our 3D kitchen planner to plan your perfect kitchen - you can save your kitchen plan and return to make as many changes as you want in order to create the perfect kitchen that best suits you
- Then select your kitchen appliances, worktops and accessories and when you are happy with it, click to buy your kitchen online or use our easy payment options with Ideal 4 Finance
- We will check your kitchen order and call you if you have missed anything, then we will organise the delivery of your new kitchen
- If you need any help with your kitchen, then just give us a call or read the online Advice Help
Look through the kitchen styles and discover your perfect kitchen.
Delph Kitchens Direct Scotland Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender FRN 703401. Finance available subject to status. Loans of 25000 and above available on a secured basis. Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.